Tuesday 1 December 2015

#Student

I am happy to report that I decided to do something awesome with my new found freedom and leeway with the new store I'm running.

I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL!!

Very exciting stuff i assure you. I've always loved learning and decided that a few months off from the craziness of my old life was just about enough for me to realize that I need to be busy learning and growing in some way of I become very stagnant and bored.

The program I chose was Marketing and Merchandising for Fashion at the Visual College of Art and Design. So far, its proving to be very informative and useful and I'm learning so much about an industry I previously thought I knew quite a lot about. Turns out, I didn't really know as much as I thought I did. #yaylearning

I'm really the most excited to get into the computer aided design courses so I can play around with Illustrator and Photoshop and digitally create beautiful things. Gotta wait for next term for that I suppose!

Anyways, thats all from me to tonight!

Will post soon!

#studentlife #homeworkfordays #coffeeismynewboyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment