Saturday 22 November 2014

The Holidays!

Well Well Well....

Hello Ice. Hello cold. Hello bundling under 5 million layers.

Think I'm complaining? Think again. I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!

Not only is it the best time of the year to accessorize yourself, but fall fashion is just so much more intimate and individualistic! The amount of times I catch myself checking out peoples outfits as they walk by me on the street... well, to be honest I've lost count.

And theres something about this season in general that is making it all the more special. Maybe its the variety of color, or the warmth and weight of the materials, but theres something extra delicious and cozy about it and I'm diving right into it!

The bordos, the navy blues, the gold and silver embellishments, the furs (faux of course), the plaids and burberrys, the sequined skirts, the flowy and tight knit sweaters, the thigh high boots and ankle boots alike. I am loving this years trends!

It makes me excited to get out of bed in the morning and choose my outfit. Something about knowing you can forego the usual simplicity of dressing in single layers because its too warm outside just makes it more fun.

As the days get colder, and the outfits get cozier, lets all be thankful that the season has so much to offer young fashionistas on a quest to look comfy and cute all winter long!

BRING IT JACK FROST!

Happy Holidays Fashion Lovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment